- MayHolding of "GungHo Festival 2017" at Makuhari Messe
- FebruaryRelease of "LET IT DIE", a survival action game for PlayStation®4 in Japan and Asian region.
- DecemberRelease of "LET IT DIE", a survival action game for PlayStation®4 in North America and Europe.
- NovemberLaunch of smartphone RPG, "SEVENTH REBIRTH"
- OctoberLaunch of smartphone game, "Disney Magic Kingdoms"
- JulyRelease of "Puzzle & Dragons X", an adventure puzzle RPG on Nintendo 3DS™
- MayHolding of "GungHo Festival 2016" at Makuhari Messe
- AprilRelease of "Republique", a stealth adventure game for PlayStation®4
- AprilRelocation of headquarters to 1-11-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- MarchLaunch of GPS-based search application for smartphone, "Puzzle & Dragons Rader"
- JanuaryPuzzle-based RPG game “Puzzle & Dragons” marks 40 million cumulative downloads
- DecemberEstablishment of joint venture company, GungHo Gamania Co., Limited (subsidiary)
- SeptemberChange of listing market from Tokyo Stock Exchange JASDAQ Standard to 1st Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- MayHolding of "GungHo Festival 2015" at Makuhari Messe
- AprilRelease of "PUZZLE & DRAGONS SUPER MARIO BROS. EDITION" for the Nintendo 3DS series
- MarchLaunch of collaboration project with "Jonetsu Tairiku", MBS/TBS documentary TV program, "MOJI POPN - 100 no umi to Jonetsuno Tairiku-"
- NovemberAcquisition of share of Kamcord Inc.
- NovemberAcquisition of share of Chukong Holdings Limited
- NovemberAcquisition of share of Playphone, Inc. (subsidiary)
- SeptemberEstablishment of GungHo Online Entertainment Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
- SeptemberLaunch of auto-progression type national domination game “Sengoku Tenka trigger” for smartphone
- AugustPuzzle-based RPG game “Puzzle & Dragons” marks 30 million cumulative downloads
- JulyLaunch of superfast hunting action game “Ragnarok Odyssey Ace” for PlayStation®3
- JuneLaunch of easy touch-screen game "PICOTTO KINGDOM" for smartphone
- MayHolding of "Puzzle & Dragons fun festival 2014" and "GungHo Festival " at Tokyo Big Sight
- FebruaryLaunch of new-generation smartphone board game "Summons Board"
- JanuaryLaunch of Android version of puzzle-based RPG game “Puzzle & Dragons” for smartphones in Hong Kong and Taiwan.
- DecemberReach of 1 million domestic accumulative shipment number of adventure puzzle RPG "Puzzle & Dragons Z" for Nintendo 3DS™
- DecemberLaunch of adventure puzzle RPG "Puzzle & Dragons Z" for Nintendo 3DS™
- DecemberLaunch of Gimmick action game "Dokuro" for smartphone
- OctoberPuzzle-based RPG game “Puzzle & Dragons” marks 20 million cumulative downloads
- SeptemberLaunch of panel-based RPG game “Divine Gate” for smartphones
- AugustLaunch of ultra high-speed hunting action game “Ragnarok Odyssey Ace” for PS Vita
- April“Puzzle & Dragons Fans Appreciation Fair 2013” and “GungHo Festival 2013” held simultaneously at Tokyo Dome City
- MarchPuzzle-based RPG game “Puzzle & Dragons” for smartphones marks 10 million cumulative downloads
- FebruaryAcquisition of GRASSHOPPER MANUFACTURE INC. as a subsidiary
- December“Emil Chronicle Online” rated number one in seven categories including “game story and structure satisfaction,” “game operation and management satisfaction,” and “satisfaction with number of players” in the Oricon Customer Satisfaction Ranking
- NovemberLaunch of puzzle-based action RPG game “Princess Punt Sweets” for smartphone
- SeptemberLaunch of tower management simulation game “CRAZY TOWER” (FREAK TOWER - international title) for smartphones
- AugustPuzzle-based RPG game “Puzzle & Dragons” for smartphones wins the top award at CEDEC AWARDS 2012
- JulyLaunch of puzzle-based action game “Dokuro” for PS Vita
- MayRelocation of headquarters to 3-8-1, Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- FebruaryLaunch of auto-progression type national domination game “Sengoku Tenkatrigger” for smartphones
- FebruaryLaunch of puzzle-based RPG game “Puzzle & Dragons” for smartphones
- FebruaryLaunch of superfast hunting action game “Ragnarok Odyssey” for PS Vita
- December“Emil Chronicle Online” rated number one in the three categories of “overall,” “female users” and “game story and structure satisfaction” in the Oricon Customer Satisfaction Ranking
- NovemberOfficial launch of puzzle-based action RPG game “Princess Punt Quest” for smartphones
- OctoberOfficial launch of GungHo’s first browser game “Ragnarok Online Guild Masters”
- OctoberLaunch of Strategic RPG “Ragnarok Tactics: Imperial Princess of Light and Darkness” for PSP
- OctoberAcquisition of ACQUIRE Corp. as a subsidiary
- MarchOfficial launch of “Toy Wars,” a shooting game using figurine characters
- MarchOfficial launch of “Ragnarok Online Mobile Story,” the mobile version of “Ragnarok Online,” one of Japan’s largest online fantasy RPG
- NovemberRelocation of headquarters to 3-10, Sanbancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- SeptemberOfficial launch of online adventure-action RPG “Grandia Online”
- NovemberGungHo-ID registrations top three million
- AprilAcquisition of GRAVITY Co., Ltd. as a subsidiary
- MarchLaunch of “AQUAZONE DS” for Nintendo DS
- FebruaryLaunch of “The Method of Indian Calculation” for Nintendo DS under the editorship of Akira Nakamura
- November“Ragnarok Online” ranked as having the most users according to the Oricon Customer Satisfaction Ranking
- OctoberEstablishment of GungHo Works, Inc.
- AugustOfficial launch of original title online RPG game “Emil Chronicle Online” in Korea
- MarchGungHo-ID registrations top two million.
- FebruaryConclusion of license agreement with Nintendo Co., Ltd. on Nintendo DS.
- December“Ragnarok Online” user registrations top two million
- AugustConclusion of contract for “Ragnarok Online II”
- AugustOfficial launch of online amusement park “GungHo Games”
- MarchIncrease paid-in capital to ¥4,211,740,000
- DecemberOfficial launch of original title online RPG game “Emil Chronicle Online”
- DecemberAwarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific Award
- NovemberOfficial launch of online RPG “Yogurting”
- NovemberInvestment in Broccoli Co., Ltd.
- NovemberPurchase of additional stocks of subsidiary GAME ARTS Co., Ltd.
- OctoberEstablishment of subsidiary GungHo Mode, Inc. for the purpose of operating the Company’s portal site and distribution of its content
- AugustHolding of “RJC2005” Championship Series for Japan’s Strongest Guild, the largest Match-up for Ragnarok Online
- AugustInvestment in G-mode Co., Ltd., the number one game manufacturer for mobile phones
- JulyGungHo-ID registrations top one million
- MayRelocation of headquarters to 1-2-2, Yurakucho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- AprilOfficial launch of online RPG “Tantra
- MarchListed on the Hercules Nippon New Market of the Osaka Securities Exchange
- OctoberOfficial launch of online RPG “A3”
- JuneLargest event “Ragnarok Online Dream Stadium” held with participation of around 18,500 fans
- MayOfficial launch of online action game “Fortress 2”
- MayInvestment in GAME ARTS Co., Ltd.
- AprilEstablishment of business alliance for the joint development of online games with GAME ARTS Co., Ltd., a company known for production of excellent game software
- SeptemberFirst exhibition at the “Tokyo Game Show 2003”
- AprilRelocation of headquarters to 1-16, Kanda Nishikimachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- DecemberOfficial launch of online RPG “Ragnarok Online”
- AugustCommencement of beta test for Online RPG “Ragnarok Online”
- AugustChange of major focus of business to online game services
- AugustChange of company name to GungHo Online Entertainment, Inc.